Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One more for the road

I actually have nothing to write. At least nothing in my head that would make sense. Perhaps it is worth saying that I have more assignments to do than a maniac Oxford student on speed before finals - and am on track for decided failing to complete said. Also I am considering staying in Australia for another 18 months. My current lack of phone and time make talking with anyone reading this more tricky than a russian gymnastic course whilst suffering from vertigo. So, questions or comments on a post card. I have been outed (although not in the relationship preferential sense). Yes I am considering doing diploma - how on earth I'll find enough sponsors etc is a mystery to me. I think that's why they call him 'the lord'. Partly because he is mental, and partly because he owns everything and can look after his own.

Urrrr......so yes. I go back to my maniacal attempt at working. I think I have about six million assignments to do in the next week. Poo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daf said...

posted a parcel to you today, hopefully you will get it sometime in the next couple of weeks :)Davina

5:23 PM

 
Blogger The Heir said...

only 6 million? what are you complaining about?! i did at least half the coure work in the last three weeks!! hold on in there you crazy son of a gun!! (holding on: essential skill for diploma) seeing as we cant be there for ur graduation tim and i have decided that we will spend 4 days in switzerland in ur honor...

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Daf said...

no postings for so long, have you been kidknapped?

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Kylz said...

well you graduated didnt you? hehe. Post more :P and wahts ur diploma project?

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home